- News & Events Archive
About Health for All
- Learning Disabilities
Children & Young People
Jobs and Volunteering
- What's On
- Our Photo Gallery
Tenants Hall, Middleton
Tenants Hall in Middleton offers a wide range of community activities in quality conditions, with a number of community groups and organisations meeting here.
- DAZL Dance 4-8pm (various ages)
- The Middleton Tones 7-9 pm
- Tots Group 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- Slimming World 5-9 pm
- Rags to Riches soft furbishing and sewing 10-12 and 1-3pm
- Karate Club 6.30-7.30pm
- Grandparents Group 1-3 pm
- Middleton Minstrels Community Choir 10.30am-12.30pm
- Hobbies Together Craft Group 10am-noon
- Indoor bowling 1-3pm (winter months only)
- Middleton Community Group (second Saturday of month) 10am.
The centre also hosts a permanent exhibition on Middleton's history via the Middleton Life local history group.
Tenants Hall is Health for All's headquarters and hosts key core staff and senior management as well as a number of projects and services including Health Trainers and community transport.
We also rent out offices, meeting rooms, our main hall and multipurpose room.
Contact us on 0113 2706903.