- News & Events Archive
About Health for All
- Learning Disabilities
Children & Young People
Jobs and Volunteering
- What's On
- Our Photo Gallery
Beeston Village Community Centre
Beeston Village Community Centre is a thriving facility which provides lifeline groups and services for over 300 local residents each week.
- Happy Chinese Families Group, 9.30am-12pm, contact Beeston Village Community Centre on 0113 2717231.
- BAFF Exercise Class For people with learning disabilities, 6.15 pm-7.45pm, contact Lynn Bailey on 07515 851631.
- Happy Global Families Breakfast group 9-11.30am
- Yoga 7-8.30pm
- BAFF Family Fun, 4.30 pm – 7.30 pm Contact Lynn Bailey on 07515 851631.
- BAFF Wheelchair/Chair Based Exercise, 11am-12.30pm, Contact Lynn Bailey 07515 851631.
- BAFF Dancercise, 1.30pm–3pm, contact Lynn Bailey on 07515 851631.
- Beeston Community Forum, Beeston Village Community Centre, first Thursday of each month, 7pm– 9pm.
- Krok Po Kroku (Polish Group) 12.30pm–2.30pm (term time only). Contact Joanna on 07941 376496.
- Kids & Co Beeston Village Community Centre 10.15am – 12.45pm. Contact Suzanne Jackson-Bailey on 0780 7486937
- Brethren In Christ Church, Beeston Village Community Centre, 10am-1pm. Contact Douglas Ncube on 07877 627077.
These activities are arranged by different services, so please contact the relevant person prior to attending as groups are subject to change.
Beeston Village Community Centre, St Anthony’s Drive, Beeston LS11 8AB - tel: 0113 2717231